Honda Outboard BF200
OverviewWe’ve redesigned our flagship BF250, BF225, and BF200 models inside and out, adding features, updates and improvements that make these acclaimed V6 outboards better than ever. From easier maintenance to tougher corrosion resistance, the new BF250, BF225, and BF200 outboards take legendary Honda performance into new waters. The BF200, BF225, and BF250 feature Honda’s exclusive Intelligent Shift and Throttle, or iST. iST provides all the features boaters are looking for, including:
- Allows for up to 4 engines and 2 control stations
- Effortless control
- Fine tuning of throttle settings at any speed
- Enhanced docking and slow speed control
- User-programmable system defaults
- Simple, easy to understand user interface
- BLAST™, for maximum holeshot performance
- Lean Burn Control for remarkable fuel efficiency.
- A best-in class, automotive-style 90 amp alternator and our AMP+® electronic control that automatically increases amperage as needed at idle.
- Multi-Port Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) consistently delivers the ideal fuel/air mix to the cylinders, for impressive starts, response, performance, and efficiency.
- NMEA 2000® Certified, allowing the use of third-party electronic components without the expense of an additional gateway interface.
- Honda’s industry-leading True-5, five-year, non-declining warranty
|Type||4-Stroke, SOHC, 60˚ V6, 24 Valve|
|Displacement||3,583 cc (219 cubic inches)|
|Bore & Stroke||89 x 96 mm (3.5 x 3.8 in.)|
|Full Throttle RPM Range||5,000-6,000 RPM|
|Rated Power||200 HP @ 5,500 rpm|
|Cooling System||Water Cooled|
|Fuel Delivery||Programmed Fuel Injection|
|Ignition System||Micro Computer Programmed|
|Trim Range||-4° to +16°|
|Alternator (Electric Start)||90-Amp (1118 watt)|
|Battery Charging Power||60 Amps (756 watts)|
|Power Trim & Tilt||Standard|
|Gas Assisted Tilt||NA|
|Oil Pressure Alert||Standard|
|Overall Width||660 mm/26 inches|
|L Type||508 mm/20 inches|
|X Type||635 mm/25 inches|
|X Type||282 kg/622 lbs.|
|CARB 2017 Rating||3 Stars|